2018 Exhibits and Sponsorship
WCIO brings together medical experts from around the world for a multidisciplinary summit, and is the largest international scientific meeting in interventional oncology. WCIO is committed to providing you with meaningful networking opportunities and ensuring an overall conference experience that extends beyond the exhibit hall.
Participating in WCIO 2018 is an important step toward creating meaningful relationships for the growth of your company.
- Unopposed networking opportunities with more than 700 international conference participants
- Meal and reception times that draw attendees to the exhibit area
- Exposure beyond exhibit times with conference signage and additional WCIO materials
- Admission to the IO Around the World Reception that kicks off the full conference, with extra exposure available with food options inside your booth – see the exhibitor prospectus for more details
- Access to state-of-the-art lectures on innovative IO topics, tumor boards highlighting real-world techniques, and bench-to-bedside program content
WHY SUPPORT WCIO 2018?
WCIO connects you to a global audience within the field of interventional oncology with year-round oppertunities.
As a supporter of WCIO 2018, you gain direct access to a targeted audience of more than 700 participants who purchase your products and services. WCIO also features the most comprehensive early career program available for fellows/residents in training and those looking to advance within the field of interventional oncology, so you can interact directly with those early in their careers. The dedicated time set aside for you to spend with those starting their careers is always one of the highlights for exhibitors.
Click below for information regarding exhibits, fees, and application form.
For more information e-mail Beverlee Galstan at firstname.lastname@example.org.