WCIO 2017 Fellow and Resident In-Training Scholarship
WCIO invests in the success of the interventional oncology (IO) field by offering future IO professionals the opportunity to attend and engage in the WCIO annual conference through the WCIO 2017 Fellow and Resident In-Training Scholarship. This year, we’ve expanded our program to include more interactive education, opportunities to connect with and learn from industry experts, and to network with vendors and potential employers!
APPLY TODAY FOR THE CHANCE TO…
- Build a strong foundation for a successful career though our educational and scientific programs
- Receive high-quality, targeted Interventional Oncology education
- Network with esteemed experts from around the globe
- Take advantage of all that Boston has to offer in June
- Stipend for travel expenses
- Invitation to the Early Career Interventional Oncologist programs I & II taking place Wednesday, 7 June and Friday, 9 June.
- Recognition and certificates from WCIO
- For a more in depth program visit our Early Career Program webpage
17 March 2017
- An applicant must be in their ACGME interventional radiology fellowship or ACGME diagnostic radiology residency at the time of application, or be a post-graduate medical student within the IO field.
All applications will be reviewed and winners will be notified in April 2017. To submit your application, please complete the online application.
In addition to completing the online application, you will also need to submit the following:
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from an Interventional Oncology/Radiology Faculty Member
- Letter from the Program Director supporting your attendance at WCIO 2017
- Completed W-9 (this is required for accounting to process the scholarship award; International applicants do not need to include a W-9 with the application)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com